HHO EFIE DCP Start-Stop Temperature Sensor Electronic Fuel Injection Enhancer
An Electronic Fuel Injection Enhancer (EFIE HEC CHIP) Device is important and absolutely necessary for injector vehicles, to get the total fuel restore results you are looking for.
Since most of the cars today are equipped with an ECU (Board computer) and therefore different sensors to regulate the air/fuel ratio, you need to "help" the electronics when using HHO supplementary in your vehicle.
This board capable to modify the following signals:
- Dual Narrowband oxygen sensors;
- Dual Wideband oxygen sensors;
- Analog 0-5V MAP sensor signal;
- IAT sensor;
- CTS sensor;
- Required supply voltage: 10-30V DC;
- Control knob: precise 20 turn potentiometer;
- Turning on delay time: 30 seconds turn on delay;
- Narrowband input voltage: 0 - 0.9V;
- Wideband input current: 0 - 3mA;