Automatic Start/Stop Constant current PWM for HHO generator In 32bit Cortex processor + LCD digital amp ammeter + electrolyte level + Waterproof Heavy Duty
40A Constant current HHO PWM + LCD digital amp ammeter + electrolyte level Waterproof
Peak current: 55A (above this the PWM does not get damaged just stop and give you a sign because of the large current)
High efficiency CCPWM with AMP meter and full protection!
Why buy a Constant Current PWM?
A true Constant Current PWM will automatically adjust the Pulse Width to the current you set regardless of the load. Hydrogen cells are famous for getting hot and asking for more power than what is safe or desirable for the system. Adding a constant current PWM will prevent this thermal runaway scenario and improve the quality of Hydrogen that your cell is producing.
Why do not buy an ordinary PWM?
The ordinary PWMs which made for originaly motor speed controlling are not the best solution for the job. Yes, they are cheaper some bucks but they only adjust the duty cycle. Every time when your electrolyte gets warming (after some minutes they are) the electrolyte resistance starts to reducing and your current consuption gets growing. If you have current meter in the car it is okey you just modify the duty cycle every time. Do not you think you should have a fully automatic system? A full automatic system where your only task to admiring the landscape.
Those PWMs have also a large warming that even though they have many transistors. This is because the bad circuit design. Maybe you are a HHO preseller. Do not you think you may sell a quality PWM? It is not too late to change!
If you agree with these than you find your PWM!
This PWM will automatically adjust to maintain a Constant Current on any cell that draws less than 55 amps!
You dont need digital clamp meter or shunt to measure the current!
The HHO system installation you adjust the current and leave the PWM forever. If you place LED (see in the wiring diagram) on your car dashboard, you can get full up to date information about your HHO system.
- 100% ON: System okey the production is ok.
- Blinking slowly: Low water warning you will need a water refull.
- Blinking fast: Low production or error. You need to check your electrolyte.
To sense the electrolyte level use a water level switch. PWM will only starts when you close the water level switch. Otherwise the display shows "LOV".
The PWM only start when you supply from the key switch terminal (see the wiring diagram). If you dont want tu use key switch just wire this input to the +12V.
If the supply voltage is higher than the P3 potentiometer the PWM starts and switches the relay. Otherwise a blinking dot shows a "stand-by" mode. If you turn down the P3 the voltage sensing mode is disabled and the PWM starts. Otherwise the keyswitch voltage needs to be higher than the adjusted voltage.
- Connection on the M4 screws with M4 ring terminals
- Heavy Duty Full protection 5 seconds turning on delay.
- Constant current regulation with high speed 32bit Cortex processor.
- Internal potentiometer for adjust HHO cell current between 0-40A
- Internal potentiometer for adjust the relay switching voltage level or turn this function OFF.
- Peak current: 55A (above this the PWM does not get damaged just stop and give you a sign because of the large current)
- Working voltage 12V or 24V you need to change with the jumper!
- Current Adjustable from 0 to 40 amps
- Internal digital Amp meter
- Very small warming (at 20A the temperature is the ambient +15°C)
- Sealed water resistant case
If you have any question, please feel free to contact we are very happy to help you, we are electrical engineers there isn't problem what can't solve. If you need more pieces please feel free to get bulk quote even if you only need 2 pieces.
60 Days money back - 100% Satisfaction - 3 Years warranty
Free shipping Free Installation
40A (55A Peak) HHO CCPWM 32bit Cortex processor Undestroyable 1 LCD AMP + 1 LCD AMP/Water Level